Want to learn more from Dr. Steve and how to see movements from a skill perspective to become one of the TOP EXPERTS in your niche?
Become A TOP EXPERT Trainer Here
Sleep is essential for health, for proper healing, for your brain to not be “Zombie-like”, etc…
Lack of sleep causes chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation causes 80% of ALL diseases…
So, one of the most important things you can do for health is to make sure you have optimal sleep.
Below are some tips you can use right now to sleep better. Keep in mind that any nutritional recommendations should be checked by your doctor before you implement them.
1. Turn off all electronics 2 hours before bed.
2. Use blue light blocking glasses if you are going to be on electronics http://amzn.to/29LHWEc
3. Use 400mg of magnesium before bed.
4. Use 1000 mg of Glycine to induce sleep better
5. Use 500 mg of L-tryptophan to feel more sleepy
6. Use Apocynum Venetum to get into DEEP sleep more often and for longer to rest your body better.
7. Sit quietly and breathe in for 4 seconds and exhale for 8 seconds. Do this for 5 minutes before bed.
8. Avoid reading in bed and only use it for sleep to condition the brain to sleep better.
9. Avoid any caffeine intake after 12 pm
10. Let go. Write down thoughts, beliefs, and habits that no longer serve you. Let go of the need to control the future. Let go of the want to fix the past. Write down every experience you have regret or guilt for. Then figure out a learning lesson from it and you have not seen before. Then be grateful for that experience.
11. Use technology to enhance your sleep quality. There are 2 proven FDA approved devices to help with this. First is the PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Wave) technology. This uses Earth’s natural magnetic power to help you sleep and heal faster. This machine works to also heal your body while you sleep! We’ve used PEMF technology of various types in the last year and have seen tremendous benefits from this science.
Another device uses Direct Current electro impulses to help you fall asleep. That device is called the Fisher Wallace Stimulator. If you are looking to buy a device we can help (you need a doctor’s prescription). Just email me at email@example.com
OK, put this into action and sleep like a baby. (I’ve never understood that expression because babies wake up often to eat…).
Last tip. If you are not sleeping well and you have injuries you are trying to recover from, then use these below to speed up healing:
- Chinese herbal medicine customized to your body and your needs. Talk to a Herbal Specialist here